Thursday 19 June 2008

Meme

1) What was I doing 10 years ago?
I was 14 (!!!!), in high school, just finished my 3rd year (the year before the serious exams started), probably not doing a whole lot else. I think we had just got our dog, Toffee, at that point, named after a local McCowans toffee factory. Summer holidays were just about to start, and the end of year in school always involves watching films in classes, listening to music in classes... generally doing anything that won't involve the teacher(or us) getting work.

2) What are 5 things on my to-do list for today?
Tesco is about to deliver our food shopping for the next 2 weeks. I need to organise our clothes cupboards in early preparation for putting our house on the market. Need to put on a load of washing (for 3 people (2 adults and a baby!) we generate an obscene amount of washing). Later on tonight we are going to Ikea for some furniture and general stuff. Hoovering would be good at some point too, but don't want to tax myself to much ;)

3) Snacks I enjoy:
I'm not actually a huge snacker. When I do snack, it's all horribly unhealthy food like Pringles, Walkers Sensations crisps, Mars bars, Cadburys Caramels. Maybe a block of cheese if I'm in that kind of mood. But like I said, I'm not a huge snacker and can have crisps lying about for weeks before I touch them.

4) Things I would do if I were a billionaire:
Give my parents alot of money, pay off their house, and let them live in luxury. After raising 4 children, 3 of whom still live at home, they deserve a money break! I'd then buy a nice Volkswagen Golf for me, and one for J, and pay Js dad to design us a house (hes an architect) then build it using purely natural and eco friendly materials in a stunning location, maybe here in the UK, but probably not. I'd pay off all our debts, and have lots of children.

And of course the obligatory 'give some to charity' but I'm not sure which charity, or how much.

5) Places I have lived:
Falkirk and Glasgow, in Scotland; Sydney, Australia; Billingshurst, West Sussex.

6) Jobs I have had:
Waitress, papergirl, call centre person (only customer service though, not cold calling!), fruit picker, cleaner, fundraiser, technical support for networks, and now mummy and housewife.

7) Bloggers I am tagging who I will enjoy getting to know better:
Everyone has done this it seems!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...