Wednesday 4 July 2012

WIP Wednesday

Just a quick one today I'm afraid!

First up, Gasteropoda
Love the design, but very very tedious!  I think these will take me a while!  I am knitting these in Schoppel Wolle Zauberball on 2.5mm needles.

I do wish red would photograph easier!  This a proper red, not pinky red like the photo.

The pattern in Nuvem, and when Sarah posted on her facebook page about these, I fell in love, so let's blame her for me knitting a laceweight shawl, since that seems to be what we're doing these days.

The yarn is Garnstudio Drops Lace, which is so so soft, and is knit on 3.5mm needles.

Tami is as always hosting WIP Wednesday this week!

6 comments:

  1. Lovely colours of your Gasteropoda, I'm sure all the tedious work will be worth it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colors, nice knitting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gasteropoda is very cool looking when it's done. Can't wait to see how your Zauberball stripes up!
    And btw, the red looks lovely and not at all pink on my monitor :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had to add both your project patterns to my library, oh, the pretties we find at WIP.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am SO loving the colourway you have chosen for Gasteropoda. They will look amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...