Sunday 7 August 2011

Squee Sunday


This is my first Squee Sunday post, and what a Sunday it is!


A friend at stitch n bitch was at a car boot sale a few weeks ago and saw a spinning wheel.  It was only by chance I got the number, as she forgot that I was looking for one.  I phoned this week and was so glad to hear it was still available for a bargainous £60!!!  I didn't expect it to also come with large carders, a niddy noddy, 4 bobbins and some books :D  It's a Haldane Orkney for anyone who might care, and they were made in Fife.

I am going to have lots of fun learning how to use it, and buying lot's of fibre!

Another reason to squee, we had curry for dinner.


I didn't take an after picture as I was too busy eating, but I do love how nice ingredients all look when they are put out.  Far better than a jar and some chicken!

To see other peoples Sundays, head on over to Calophis.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...