Sunday 10 July 2011

A Year of Projects {Week2}

I've been ploughing on with my February Lady Sweater this week.  I've been busy doing some other knitting, not part of this project but still quite urgent, this week so it's not as far a long as I'd hoped.

I have one or two rows of garter stitch left, then I'm onto the lace section.  I really love this yarn, it's so soft and squidgey!  This is going to be one warm cardigan when it's done!

I'll be starting a new project next week to take on holiday with me.  That also means there probably won't be a post next week, unless I miraculously finish this in the next 4 days!

I will be starting the KISS Triangle Shawlette, in Araucania Ranco Solid.

This looks like a really great shawlette to take travelling, and I should get it finished while there :)  I'll be taking some Noro Kureyon in case I do finish, and I can then work on Lizard Ridge.

I have to say, I am really enjoying how much motivation doing the year of projects is giving me, I hope it continues until the end!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...