Monday 4 July 2011

More car boot finds!

Part of the charm of car boot sales is never knowing what you might end up finding.  The car boot sale we went to on Sunday isn't the biggest, but is slowly growing, and as it turned out was quite good!






Not  the biggest pieces of fabric, the orange is the largest at 2.5 yards long and a yard wide!  The others are fairly useless for adult clothing, but I'm sure I can find a use for them!

I also bought the kids more books, because as you can see, they are lacking in the book department.


Bubba also has an overflowing shelf in his room, and I often find childrens books placed in random locations round the house.  As I told Jitterbug on Sunday though, children can never have too many books, we just need to get better storage in place!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...