Thursday 15 March 2012

WIP Wednesday (ok.... Thursday!)

It feels like I have less and less time at the computer these, between play-dates and spending time outdoors, or meeting some good friends for tea, when I am at my computer it tends to be for small pockets of time!

Spring has finally sprung here, so we have been in our garden a lot.

Beautiful colours of spring always cheer me up.

Given the weather is warming up, my WIP this week seems an odd choice.

Thrummed Mittens

I have always been very curious about thrummed mittens, and decided to bite the bullet a few days ago.  I will probably never be able to use them where I live, but they are so fun to knit!  I keep looking at the inside and giggling manically!

I am using Garnstudio Drops Alaska in a really nice dusty turquoise colour, and the thrums are some wool top I had, very very soft.

I can't wait for these to be done :D

1 comment:

  1. What a lovely colourful post!!!!! Those mittens just lok crazy - can't wait to see them!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...